COVID-19 Aerosol Transmission - evidence!
(Graphic a modification of one by Tang et al 2021, via Jimenez et al 2021)
This site exists as a resource to outline that there has been scientific evidence for some time to first predict then support COVID-19 infection being driven by airborne/aerosol transmission. As some point there will be a number of judicial inquires as to how the approach for stopping the pandemic was so bad. its-airborne.org has collected evidence and organized into timelines
Our main interactive timelines
- Airborne studies and events that support COVID-19 being transmitted in aerosols - 148 entries (2020 - 2023) and list version
- Studies and events that show many non-Covid19 diseases are airborne too - 116 entries (1901 - 2023) and list version
- A companion pre-1900 ‘many non-Covid19 diseases are airborne’ - studies/events - 14 entries (up to 1901) and list version
- The WHO’s statements/positions on COVID-19 in the run up to their temporarily admission of airborne spread - 16 entries (2020-2021) and list version
Broken out its airborne (too) for specific diseases
- Ebola timeline and list version
- Epstein Barr (EBV) timeline and list version
- Influenza/Flu timeline and list version
- Measles timeline and list version
- Monkeypox (MPX) timeline and list version
- Norovirus timeline and list version
- Polio timeline and list version
- RSV timeline and list version
- Smallpox timeline and list version
- Staphylococcus timeline and list version
- Strep A timeline and list version
- Tuberculosis (TB) timeline and list version
Words from our scientist friends:
- COVID is Airborne site, Twitter account: @COVIDisAirborne and twitter hashtag: #COVIDisAirborne
- Aerosols Frequently Asked Questions: tinyurl.com/FAQ-aerosols maintained by a bunch of Profs and Drs. The same document via an alternate short URL: its-airborne.org/FAQ
- Clean Air Crew - A collection of tips & tools for an airborne pandemic.
- Masks for All initiative site and hashtag #Masks4All
- Our sub-site bettermasks.its-airborne.org on mask types and risk.
- The John Snow Project - “We are in the worst global health crisis of our lifetimes, so why are we ignoring it?”
- Corsi-Rosenthal boxes info site - Joey Fox’s C-R box know-how. Not related to this site, but with a similar URL and aligned. Twitter: @joeyfox85
- Doctors in Unite (UK) - MDs fighting for decent PPE and ventilation and more. Twitter: @DoctorsInUnite
Aerosol/Airborne scientists on Twitter pushing the COVID is airborne agenda:
All these consider the primary transmission mechanism to be airborne/aerosols, think you should take the vaccines you’re offered and wear masks when mixing with other in enclosed spaces when there is a chance that any one of them count be infected.
Note the above lists contain no WHO employees, consultants or committee members.