COVID-19 Aerosol Transmission - evidence!
This site exists as a resource to outline that there has been scientific evidence for some time to first predict then support COVID-19 infection being driven by airborne/aerosol transmission. As some point there will be a number of judicial inquires as to how the approach for stopping the pandemic was so bad. its-airborne.org has collected evidence and organized into timelines
Our interactive timelines
- Airborne Studies and events that support COVID-19 being transmitted in aerosols 138 entries (2020 - 2022)
- Studies and events that show many non-Covid19 diseases are airborne too 59 entries (1901 - 2022)
- A companion pre-1900 ‘many diseases are airborne’ - studies/events 14 entries (up to 1901)
- The WHO’s statements/positions on COVID-19 un the run up to their temporarily admission of airborne spread 16 entries (2020-2021)
Words from our scientist friends:
- COVID is Airborne site, Twitter account: @COVIDisAirborne and twitter hashtag: #COVIDisAirborne
- Aerosols Frequently Asked Questions: tinyurl.com/FAQ-aerosols maintained by a bunch of Profs and Drs. The same document via an alternate short URL: its-airborne.org/FAQ
- Clean Air Crew - A collection of tips & tools for an airborne pandemic.
- Masks for All initiative site and hashtag #Masks4All
- Our sub-site bettermasks.its-airborne.org on mask types and risk.
- The John Snow Project - “We are in the worst global health crisis of our lifetimes, so why are we ignoring it?”
Aerosol/Airborne scientists on Twitter pushing the COVID is airborne agenda:
All these consider the primary transmission mechanism to be airborne/aerosols, think you should take the vaccines you’re offered and wear masks when mixing with other in enclosed spaces when there is a chance that any one of them count be infected.
Note the above lists contain no WHO employees, consultants or committee members.